Tile Outlet carries the area’s most complete selection of tile materials for diverse home remodeling applications as flooring, bathroom surrounds, counters and more. These include ceramic & porcelain tile
and glass tile.
Ceramic tile is a simple, beautiful material for flooring. It comes straight from Mother Earth and is a very popular choice for family homes. Tile Outlet supplies and professionally installs ceramic tile for homeowners in Carson City, Glen Brook, South Lake Tahoe, Boca, Lakeridge and other nearby Nevada and California border area communities. Our professional installation ensures that your tile will look its best and last for many years. Every member of our installation team is State licensed and insured to work in residential and commercial settings.
What is a backsplash used for? And where can it be used? Understanding how you can use this helpful product for design and function can make you feel more confident as you shop. It is also helpful to know what materials can be used and the benefits of each. We have provided detailed information on backsplashes for our customers to make shopping easier. Here are some of the most important things to know when looking for the perfect backsplash:
- Do you prefer custom or pre-made?
- Customized pieces will range in price. The advantage to choosing a custom backsplash is having complete control over the design, materials, and size. This is good option for oddly shaped areas or unconventional sizes. The drawback is longer waiting times and (possibly) a higher price tag.
- Pre-made pieces are usually standard in price. They offer the advantage of quicker delivery times. It is also a good option for homeowners who want a quick solution without the hassle of choosing each component.
- What is your budget?
Your budget will determine what kind of materials you use and how much material you can afford. Knowing what you have to spend before you begin planning is a good first step. It can help guide you towards luxury or discounted items that fit your needs.
- What materials do you prefer?
It’s good to know what design you have in mind when you look at materials for your backsplash. For example, a wood piece might add a rustic feel. Tile looks great in bathrooms. Natural stone is luxurious looking. Here are some additional details about the options we offer:
- Wood needs to be sealed for areas that are in contact with moisture, like kitchens and bathrooms.
- Natural stone will be more expensive and will also need to be sealed, but it can increase the resale value of your home in some cases.
- Tile is a good combination of affordable and easy to maintain, but glass tile will show the plaster. Ceramic and porcelain are also available.
If you are looking for an affordable backsplash solution, Tile Outlet can help. Find custom and pre-made pieces in tile, wood, natural stone, and more in Carson City. Request an estimate or an appointment with a design adviser today by dialing (775) 434-1839
, or reach us online.